Sunday, July 19, 2009

Finally a girls room in the house



I know your thinking,but she is already 9 months old. Well..... she spent the first seven months in my room because I didn't want to have Cayson (just turned two) to move to the back of the house. We had her in a cute little cradle with a small dresser on the side. The rest of her clothes were in Chris's closet, how cute that was to see her tiny little dresses hanging next to his long shirts :)

It was a sad day to move my baby boys darling stuff out of the room and put him with his brother on the bunk beds. I got over it real quick when I watched Chris painting the walls purple. We just finished it this weekend with the picture collage.

Thanks to my sister and sister in law for the great gift of those precious pictures. Thanks to my sweet sister in law Shelley for the words on the wall. They couldn't have been more perfect. A dream I have been wishing for for ten years now a reality. Thanks to my sister in law Sarah for her help going through magazines and finding the perfect idea for above Allison's crib. I love my SISTERS!!!

3 comments:

Julie said...

So cute Amy! I always wanted a "girly" room. I love the colors and the picture collage is so fun. Your little girl doesn't know how lucky she is yet!

Misty said...

Love the purple! And those pictures are awesome too!

Julie said...

What a cool picture collage!! Part of me wishes I could have had that "girly" room, but I know that my mom did the best with what she had! Allison is a lucky girl to have such an adorable room. :)
-Jessica