My first excuse for not posting..... being so busy with three small children, I've had a hard time finding an extra minute to sit at my computer at home. I sit at a computer at work, but if I post from work, I can't add pictures.
My second excuse ...... I have been having an issue with my computer and my camera. I am so scared to delete the pictures from my camera, that every time I want to import the pictures from my camera to the computer it takes forever going through all of the duplicates. So... I have been spending the little time I have at the computer at home, organizing and putting my pictures into folders. Today I finished and was able to burn ALL of my pictures onto 2 DVD's for safe keeping. I still had butterflies in my stomach as I finally did delete the pictures from my memory card.
Now that my pictures are updated, I will take the time and get our Christmas pictures up ----soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
GOOD! I keep checking for updates! I know what you mean I have so many pictures on my camera and I don't want to delete them!!
Post a Comment