Thursday, January 22, 2009
Christmas Eve
I know I'm a little late, but I'm trying to catch up.
Christmas Eve tradition at Grandma Harpers house. We start out with a great meal, each family member providing a dish. After dinner is cleaned up, the grandchildren make cookies for Santa. While the cookies are cooking, we usually have some kind of program or story. At the end of the night, each grandchild gets a small gift to open (usually from great granddad Sterger).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Yay! Amy's posting again. It's always fun to see your pics. Keep it up.
Julie
Your new background is cute! I love the new pictures! Did you ever get you a hard drive to back your pictures up? It makes earasing your camara a lot less stressfull! (Still not stress free, just less stress!) Shelley
Allison is a little chunk in that pic. So adorable. All of them are. You're such a lucky Mommy. Hope the scream fest tonight ended quickly!
Post a Comment